Rocky Road Candy- Grandma's
This recipe was a bit of a luxury for Grandma to make but she thought this recipe was worth it.
- (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 c
- (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
How to Make Rocky Road Candy- Grandma's
- 1Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with wax paper.
Combine chocolate and butter in a double boiler and cook and stir until until melted and mixed. Stir in condensed milk. Stir until smooth.Combine peanuts and marshmallows and stir into chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- 2Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm.
Cut into squares.