☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- squares semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 c
- blanched peanuts (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c
- flaked coconut
- unwrapped caramel squares, each cut into 4 pieces
How to Make Rocky Road Bark
- 1Partially melt chocolate over hot water until two-thirds melted.
- 2Remove from heat and continue stirring until melted and smooth.
- 3Stir remaining ingredients into melted chocolate. Pour chocolate onto a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 4Gently tap cookie sheet on counter to smooth surface. Refrigerate until firm, about one hour.
- 5Break into pieces.
- 6To store, place in container and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- 7Variation #1 Cookie Bark.
Stir 8 crumbled sandwich-style cookies into melted chocolate.
- 8Variation #2 Marbled Bark.
Substitute half the dark chocolate with white chocolate.