☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8squares semi sweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 cblanched peanuts (salted or unsalted)
1/2 cmini marshmallows
1/4 cflaked coconut
8unwrapped caramel squares, each cut into 4 pieces
How to Make Rocky Road Bark
- Partially melt chocolate over hot water until two-thirds melted.
- Remove from heat and continue stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir remaining ingredients into melted chocolate. Pour chocolate onto a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Gently tap cookie sheet on counter to smooth surface. Refrigerate until firm, about one hour.
- Break into pieces.
- To store, place in container and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Variation #1 Cookie Bark.
Stir 8 crumbled sandwich-style cookies into melted chocolate.
- Variation #2 Marbled Bark.
Substitute half the dark chocolate with white chocolate.