Rich Double Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
The following recipe is my final product and if I do say so myself, these brownies are delicious. They are chocolaty and moist.
I enjoy making everything in individual cupcakes, but you could easily make these in a pan. Just adjust the cooking time a bit and make sure to watch them closely. When baking brownies, I take them out of the oven a little bit before they are done because they will continue cooking while they cool off. This way they are never hard and over-done.
6 Tbspcocoa powder
8 Tbspunsalted buttter
1 csugar in the raw
1 tspvanilla extract
·a hand-full of semi-sweet chocolate chips
·confectioners' sugar for topping
How to Make Rich Double Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F
Place cupcake liners in pan
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, melt butter and cocoa powder in microwave. Mix well.
(This takes about a minutes in my microwave)
- Stir in sugar, salt, vanilla, flour and then each egg, one at a time.
- Throw in a hand-full of semi-sweet chocolate chips, fold in to batter.
- Fill up each cupcake liner about half way.
- Bake at 325 F for about 30 minutes. Time differs depending on the oven. At around 20 minutes, pull pan out and stick a fork in the middle brownie cupcake to check the batter. If the fort comes out with just a little batter on it, go ahead and take out of the oven. If not, leave them in longer and check every few minutes or so.
- Once brownie cupcakes are done, take them out of pan and place on cooling rack. While cooling, sift a layer of confectioners' sugar on top.
- Enjoy with your family and friends.