Rich Double Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
The following recipe is my final product and if I do say so myself, these brownies are delicious. They are chocolaty and moist.
I enjoy making everything in individual cupcakes, but you could easily make these in a pan. Just adjust the cooking time a bit and make sure to watch them closely. When baking brownies, I take them out of the oven a little bit before they are done because they will continue cooking while they cool off. This way they are never hard and over-done.
- 6 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 8 Tbsp
- unsalted buttter
- 1 c
- sugar in the raw
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- a hand-full of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar for topping
How to Make Rich Double Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 F
Place cupcake liners in pan
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl, melt butter and cocoa powder in microwave. Mix well.
(This takes about a minutes in my microwave)
- 3Stir in sugar, salt, vanilla, flour and then each egg, one at a time.
- 4Throw in a hand-full of semi-sweet chocolate chips, fold in to batter.
- 5Fill up each cupcake liner about half way.
- 6Bake at 325 F for about 30 minutes. Time differs depending on the oven. At around 20 minutes, pull pan out and stick a fork in the middle brownie cupcake to check the batter. If the fort comes out with just a little batter on it, go ahead and take out of the oven. If not, leave them in longer and check every few minutes or so.
- 7Once brownie cupcakes are done, take them out of pan and place on cooling rack. While cooling, sift a layer of confectioners' sugar on top.
- 8Enjoy with your family and friends.