- bag of marshmallows
- bag of mini pretzels
- lollipop sticks
- 12 oz
- chocolate chips - melted
- white pearl sprinkles or white confetti sprinkles - for the eyes
- red cinnamon candies - for the nose
- ribbons or bows
How to Make Reindeer Pops
- 1Assemble all the ingredients before you start.
- 2Break the pretzels in half to make the antlers, making sure you have enough pairs to do all the reindeers. This is the hardest thing about making the pops. I broke lots of pretzels before I had enough to make the pops! UPDATE 12/21/11...check out the photo under the main photo, for an easier way to do the antlers!
- 3Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Put one marshmellow on each lollipop stick. Poke two holes into the top of each marshmellow, where the antlers will go. This will give you a starting point for where to push the antlers into.
- 4After melting the chocolate. Dip the marshmellow into the chocolate and use the back of a spoon to spread the chocolate onto the marshmellow. You don't need to put any chocolate on the underside of the marshmellow.
- 5Press each antlers onto the top of the coated marshmellow where you made the starter holes. Hold it there for a few seconds to make sure it stays.
- 6Press the nose onto the center of the chocolate coated marshmellow. Then dip the tip of your finger into water and press the wet tip of your finger onto the white sprinkle and place it on the marshmellow where the eyes should be. Do this for both eyes.
- 7Lay the completed Reindeer pop onto the lined cookie sheet. Do all the pops and chill to set the chocolate. When the chocolate has set, add the bow to the neck of the lollipop stick.
- 8To display the Reindeer Pops, you can gift wrap a small box and poke holes into the box to hold all the pops.