- 1 c
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar(s)
- jif creamy peanut butter (12 oz)
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 2 stick
- melted butter
- block paraffin wax
- 6 oz. bag nestles toll house semi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Reese's Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Mix together first 4 ingredients and roll into balls.
- 2Melt wax and chocolate chips over medium low heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3Drop balls one at a time and dip into melted chocolate using a teaspoon to roll and coat balls with chocolate. Lift out with spoon, drain excess chocolate and immediately lay on non-stick aluminum foil or wax paper.
- 4Allow to set approximately 2 hours before removing from paper.