Red, White, and Blue Dipped Strawberries
This one is dressed for the July 4th picnic!
- 1 box
- fresh strawberries (use firm berries, not soft ones)
- 2 c
- candy melts or confectionary coating (chopped)
- tube red decorating gel
- tube blue decorating gel
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Dipped Strawberries
- 1Clean strawberries and leave stems as long as possible. Be sure berries are dry before decorating.
Melt candy melts or confectionary coating as directed on package. Be careful not to get it too hot. Let cool a few moments. Dip berries in candy and shake off excess. Sit on waxed paper to Let harden at room temperature.
- 2When candy is set use red and blue gel to drizzle red and blue designs on the white candy.
Do not refrigerate. Set in a cool place until ready to serve. These should be served within a couple of hours after completed.
- 3NOTE: Confectionary coating and colored decorating gels are available in most larger grocery stores in the cake decorating section. Wilton also sells candy melts online and in stores that specialize in cake decorating. They have a sparkling gel that is really pretty for these berries.