Red Eye Candies for halloween or kids parties
These easy to make eyes would be just as pretty in the green cherries as well with maybe an orange frosting.
We ate them as is.
These would be so cute with eye lashes and eye liner all done in halloween black. And served with wax lips on a plate with witches fingers (Cookies)
- leftover red cherries that come in a plastic container near christmas for making fruit cake.
- individual blocks white bark (the stuff you melt to make white chocolate things
- 1 tsp
How to Make Red Eye Candies for halloween or kids parties
- 1put 15 cherries _one in each of 15 semi circles of the plastic egg compartment. (see section 2)
- 2I used the throw away plastic topper from an 18 pack of eggs I bought at kroger for the rounding effect of the candies. (Note: Save them they make great candy molds.)
- 3In a microwave safe bowl add the blochs of white chocolate and the butter. mic until smooth when stired.
- 4Pour smoothed chocolate over the cherry and put into the fridge 20 minutes then pop from the mold and store in a covered container. (I used tupperware.)