★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- kraft caramels- unwrapped
- 2 pkg
- heshey's dark bliss chocolates
- 1 pkg
- pecan halves--roasted
How to Make Quick Turtle Candies
- 1Roast pecan halves on cookie sheet for 12 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- 2Place two halves side by side each other. Can put pairs fairly close as these won't "grow" too much.
- 3Unwrap caramels and mash them flat (might need to soften them for 10 sec. in microwave), place on top of pecans.
- 4Place back in oven for 5-8 min until looks good and melty. (these won't change their shape much)
- 5Take out of oven and let sit for 5 min. Then unwrap chocolate Bliss candies and place one on top of each caramel.
- 6I like to place in refrigerator for 20 min until they set up.