Quick and Easy Pecan Turtles
How to Make Quick and Easy Pecan Turtles
- Unwrap Rolo candies and place in bowl for later.
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- Bake on 300 degrees for 5 minutes. Place in oven to soften rolos, approximately 5 minutes. Check occassionally, don't let them melt.
- Take out of oven.
- Push a pecan half on top of each rolo
- Set in a cool area or fridge to harden.
- Remove from fridge and store in bag or container.