How to Make Quick and easy peanut butter fudge
- Start with a med size pot on med heat melting the 2 sticks of butter.
- After butter is melted add 2 Tbsp coco powder, blend well.
- Proceed to add a regular size jar of peanut butter until mixture is smooth.(sometimes i add a little more depending on how much peanut butter flavor i want)
- Carefully remove pot from heat and add the 1 lb box or bag of confectioners sugar in a quick manor until smooth.
- Pour mixture out on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet and smooth. refrigerate for approx 2 hrs or until hardened. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Optional: Add nuts or candies, stir in after pot has been removed from heat.