Quick and easy peanut brittle (microwave)
How to Make Quick and easy peanut brittle (microwave)
- 1grease Teflon cookie sheet with butter.
- 2In glass microwavable bowl combine peanuts. sugar.corn syrup and salt
- 3microwave on hi for 6-7 minutes, I microwave for 3 then give it a quick stir and then microwave for another 3 minutes
- 4stir in butter and vanilla, and return to microwave for another 2 minutes,
- 5Remove from micro wave and quickly stir in baking soda, mixture will look slightly foamy. Pour on to prepared cookie sheet and spread quickly with the back of the spoon. cool and break into pieces.