How to Make Pumpkin Pie Fudge With Nutella And Marhmellow Crea
- 1place chocolate in a medium saucepan, pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- 2over low heat, melt the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate together, stirring constantly until smooth and pulling away from the edges of the pot.
- 3pour into a wax paper lined 8x8 inch baking dish (i usually lightly grease the wax paper to).
- 4use zip top baggie to pipe the nutella and marshmallow cream over top of the fudge. swirl in with a knife.
- 5chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set.