Pretzel Rod Dippers.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- semi sweet chocklate chips. ( or milk chocklate, white chocolate chips).
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounces) pretzel rods.
- red and/ or green hard mint candies, crushed.
How to Make Pretzel Rod Dippers.
- 1Place chocolate chips and shortening in a 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Heat till melted. Stir until smooth.
- 2Break each pretzel rod in half. Dip the cracked end 1/2 way into the chocolate then roll in crushed candies.
- 3Place on wax paper on medium baking sheet. Chill until set. You can individually wrap in saran wrap with a bow for gift giving or serve at room temp. Makes about 4 dozen.