How to Make Pretzel Kisses
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (Tip: make sure the cookie sheet has a lip so that the pretzels don't slide off - yes I'm speaking from experience LOL.)
- Place pretzels in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap Hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place an M&M on top of each kiss and press down with your finger - you will be squishing the kiss into the pretzel.
- Place in frig to set.