How to Make Pretzel Kisses
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (Tip: make sure the cookie sheet has a lip so that the pretzels don't slide off - yes I'm speaking from experience LOL.)
- 2Place pretzels in single layer on cookie sheet.
- 3Unwrap Hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- 4Heat oven to 200 degrees and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- 5Place an M&M on top of each kiss and press down with your finger - you will be squishing the kiss into the pretzel.
- 6Place in frig to set.