How to Make Pralines (Microwave)
- 1Mix together in glass microwave dish. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
- 2Take out and stir well. Return to microwave and cook fot another 7 minutes on HIGH.
- 3Take out and stir well again until mixture thickens.
- 4If mixture does not thicken,return to microwave for a minute or two.
- 5Take out and stir well. Put on buttered wax paper by spoonful.
- 6Low wattage microwaves may require candy to be cooked longer.
- 7If mixture does not thicken, out back into microwave for a minute or so; stir until it does thicken.