Blue Ribbon Recipe
The only hard part about this recipe is deciding whether to use creamy or crunchy peanut butter! Otherwise it's a dream to make and even dreamier to eat. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Potato Candy
- 1In small saucepan cover whole, unpeeled potato with water and boil until tender.
- 2Drain, peel and place in large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer; add butter and vanilla.
- 3Slowly add the powdered sugar, mixing until you have a stiff dough.
- 4Roll out on a powdered-sugared surface. Spread with a layer of peanut butter.
- 5Roll up as for a jelly roll. Chill until firm and then slice into 1/2-inch confections.