POPCORN PUMPKINS FOR HALLOWEEN
- cups plain popped corn (not microwave)
- cup candy corn
- cup chopped salted peanuts
- cup butter
- carmel candies (cubes)
- cups miniature marshmallows
- drops red food coloring
- drops yellow food coloring
- sticks green red or black licorice cut into thirds for stems
How to Make POPCORN PUMPKINS FOR HALLOWEEN
- 1Grease a muffin pan and set aside. Place popcorn, candy corn and peanuts into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in marshmallows, carmel, red food coloring and yellow food coloring, adjusting color if needed to get a nice shade of orange. When the marshmallows are completely melted, pour over the popcorn and stir to evenly distribute the candy, nuts and marshmallow.