Poop in a Cup
How to Make Poop in a Cup
- 1melt butter in a large sauce non stick pan over low-medium heat. add the bag of marshmallows and stir until completely mixed and smooth. Stir over the 6 cups of rice krispies. Mix extremely well and quickly.
- 2take a handful of the mixture and press into a cupcake pan molding a cup shape. I use a plastic easter egg to press into the middle to smooth it out and make it deeper than my fingers can.
- 3Let these harden for an hour. Over night is ok if you have the time. MEAN WHILE........
- 4In the cleane,d same non stick sauce pan, add the peanut butter and chocolate chips, over low to medium heat and stir until conbined and melted smooth
- 5mix in the walnuts, raisins and mini marshmallows. Stir until covered and coated well. Using a regular eating table spoon, scoop enough of the mixture into the rice krispie cups to fill without pouring over the sides.
- 6My family can never wait for these to harden naturally so I put them in the fridge for about 1 hour and VIOLA!! poop in a cup!