How to Make Pom Poms
- Add powered sugar and Rice Krispies.
- Mix all together. Roll into walnut size balls.
- Heat chocolate in microwave stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip balls in chocolate and line on a papered cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Can be stored in a tightly covered plastic container. Can be frozen up to 3 months.
- *****Wilton's Chocolate already has the wax in it. It can be purchased at Wal-Mart, or any craft store that sells baking goods. It also comes in different colors, so you can make them for Holidays.