16 ozwhite baking chocolate or 1- 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips.
1- 8 oz. pkgcream cheese, room temperature
3 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 tspalmond extract
1/8 tspgreen food coloring
1/2 cchopped pistachios
·additional pistachios for garnish, if desired
How to Make Pistachio Fudge
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color, mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Using foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
Store in refrigerator.