- 16 oz
- white baking chocolate or 1- 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips.
- 1- 8 oz. pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
- 1/8 tsp
- green food coloring
- 1/2 c
- chopped pistachios
- additional pistachios for garnish, if desired
How to Make Pistachio Fudge
- 1Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- 3Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- 4Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color, mix well.
- 5Stir in chopped pistachios.
- 6Spread evenly in prepared pan.
Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- 7Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Using foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
Store in refrigerator.