Peppermint Bark Crispy Cookies
How to Make Peppermint Bark Crispy Cookies
- 1Line a pan with waxed paper or parchment and line your crackers down in rows.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, break up the Lindt bar and check it after 30 secs. Stir to see if it is melted. If not, continue for another 20-30 secs. Check until the chocolate is melted.
- 3With two spoons, over the bowl.....take a cracker at a time put it on a spoon and with the other spoon, spoon the chocolate over it, and let the extra chocolate drip down in the bowl. Smooth the chocolate over the top of cracker and lay it down on the pan. Continue to the next one.
- 4Be sure the tops have ample chocolate on them since the bottom is the cracker part
- 5Sprinkle the peppermint candy all over the crackers so they are covered with the candy. Tap the pan so the candy are dispersed evenly.
- 6Put in the refrigerator till the chocolate sets. You will have a sweet, crispy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolately sensation waiting for you later.