How to Make Peppermint Bark
- 1Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2Place peppermint candies into a zip lock bag (best to double bag it) and crush into small pieces with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- 3In microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips. Do this by heating for 1 minute and stirring; then heat for 10-20 second intervals, stirring at the end of each interval until melted.
- 4Place a strainer over the melted chips and pour the candy into the strainer. Shake the strainer to allow the small candy pieces to fall into the chocolate. Save and set aside the larger candy pieces.
- 5Stir the mixture and spread it to desired thickness onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the reserved larger candy pieces and then press the candy lightly into the chocolate.
- 6Let stand about 1 hour or until firm. Place in refridgerator to reduce the waiting time.
- 7Once firm, break into pieces.