PEGGI'S PUPPY CHOW (for humans)
Peggi Anne Tebben
You may have to make double the chocolate coating & use more powdered sugar,as, this makes a lot, so be prepared.
I freeze this in gallon zip lock bags & just pull some out when I need it. No need to thaw. It's ready!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tsp. real vanilla
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips or almond bark
- 2 # confectioners' sugar
- chex cereal
- cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- blueberry muffin tops cereal
- cookie crisp cereal
- honeycomb cereal
- 1 can mixed nuts
- 1/2 bag pretzel sticks
1/2 BOX OF EACH:
How to Make PEGGI'S PUPPY CHOW (for humans)
- 1Melt the peanut butter with the butter or margarine and the milk chocolate. Then add the vanilla.
- 2Pour over the cereal and toss until well coated.
- 3Place the coated cereal in a large paper sack where the confectioners' sugar has already been added.
- 4Fold down the top of the bag and shake to coat.
- 5Sift the cereal mixtuire with a FF basket or something similiar, to remove excess powdered sugar.
- 6Pour out onto wax paper & spread into single layer.
- 7Let set up for at least 1 hour.
- 8Bag in gallon freezer bags & keep frozen until ready to use.