PEGGI'S OWN HOUND DOG BITES (for humans)
Peggi Anne Tebben
This is a perfect dessert dish or sweet appetizer. You can not even taste the tortilla wrapper in this. I just used it to bind the peanut butter, bananas, & frosted flakes together. Works perfect! You have the perfect combination of flavors & textures.
I tried them 24 hours later too & no change at all. Banana was still perfect & flakes were still crunchy. Refer to picture.
I do hope you try this & let me know what you think. I know it will be a big hit at MY next get together.
- 3 oz
- 1 1/2 lb
- chocolate almond bark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- large, thin tortilla shells (like burrito shells)
- sugar frosted flakes
- 1 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow cream
- 1 jar(s)
- (small) peanut butter or 2 cups
RECIPE OF JANE LOUISE'S PEANUT BUTTER FLUFF, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
How to Make PEGGI'S OWN HOUND DOG BITES (for humans)
- 1Prepare Jane Louise's Peanut Butter Fluff acording to her directions on her recipe. CHURCH PEANUT BUTTER SPREAD.
If you have it refrigerated already, take as much out as needed & place in microwave bowl & gently warm just enough for spreading easily. About 25 to 30 seconds.
- 7In a small, deep microwave bowl, melt the chocolate & paraffin together, Start with 1 minute & stir & then keep heating & stirring every 30 seconds until it is all melted.
- 9Make sure your chocolate is still warm. Set aside. In another small deep bowl, coarsly crush enough Sugar Frosted Flakes fo dipping the tops of rolls in.