How to Make Pecan Chocolate Truffles
- In a medium mixing bowl,combine the chocolate chips,vanilla extract,and corn syrup.
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil and pour over the chocolate mixture.
- using a whisk,stir together until the cream and chocolate combine to form a smooth mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Using a melon baller,form the chocolate into 1 inch balls.
Roll them in the chopped pecans.
- CHILL in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.