Peanutbutter Pudding Dessert
1 call purpose flour
1/2 ccold butter cubed
1 1/2 cchopped cashews, divided
8 ozcream cheese
1/3 ccreamy peanutbutter
1 cconfectioners sugar
12 ozcool whip thawed
2 2/3 ccold milk
1 pkginstant chocolate pudding 3.9 oz
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding 3.4 oz
1milk chocolate candy bar
How to Make Peanutbutter Pudding Dessert
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar and remaining cashews. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
- Just a few tips..I use the giant Hersheys milk choc bar, and cut it into 1/2 in strips, then cut into chunks, and leave the cashews for on top a bit chunky..I think it looks better than tiny pieces..I also use a 16 0z cool whip, as I think it needs a little extra on top..