Peanut Butter Truffles
U will love these..
You also can roll these in cocoa powder as shown
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 2 lb
- white chocolate, melted
- 2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 lb
- dark bittersweet chocolate
- crushed peanuts, for decoration
How to Make Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1Scald cream in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and chill.
- 2Combine white chocolate and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl and blend together.
- 3Add chilled whipping cream and continue blending at high speed until a smooth consistency is achieved. Pour mixture into a suitable container and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, to allow mixture to set.
- 4Using a melon baller, or a number 70 scoop, form the mixture into balls. Place balls on a sheet pan and into the refrigerator to firm up. Melt the dark
chocolate over a double boiler. Gently dip each ball in the melted chocolate so that it's fully coated. Decorate with crushed peanuts. Keep truffles in the refrigerator until required.