Peanut Butter Truffes
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- 5 oz
- canned milk
- 1 1/2 c
- jiffy creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar(s)
- kraft marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- paraffin wax
- 12 oz
- nestlé semi sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make Peanut Butter Truffes
- 1Line heavy medium sized sauce pan with thin layer of butter.
Mix 1cup sugar, 3/4 cup butter and 5 oz canned milk.
Bring to full boil and cook for 5 minutes stirring often.
Remove from heat add peanut butter. Once completely mixed add marshmallow cream.
Then add tsp of vanilla.
Pour into a 9x9 butter lined pan.
Let stand overnight.
- 2Scrape gooey fudge into a medium mixing bowl.
Gradually add 3 cups of powdered sugar.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll into one inch balls and place on large cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 3In double boiler melt paraffin wax. Add Nestlé semi sweet chocolate morsels.
Dip peanut butter balls and place back on waxed lined cookie sheet.
Chill 30 minutes. Store in airtight container. I store in fridge but they don't have to be.