1- Combine sugar, syrup, water and boil
-Stir constantly until forms soft ball
-At same time, beat egg whites until stiff
- Pour 1/2 mixture over egg whites and continue to beat
- continue to cook syrup and pour remaining over egg whites
-continue to beat and beat until consistency to roll out
- mixture will be ready to roll when you can touch it without it sticking to your hands
- Roll on wax papers/ flour and dust rolling pin
-spread with pnut butter and roll into 2 logs.
- Slice and place in refrigerator.