★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz
- bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 3 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c
- planters dry roasted peanuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- 1LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
- 2MICROWAVE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold marshmallows and nuts.
- 3PRESS mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.