Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
By the way...so no one has a fit again...Here is where I got the recipe...From Pinteresttwotinykitchens.com/...pretzel-bites
Along with a picture of my second batch of the Pretzel Bites...
How to Make Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1Mash the 2 Tblsps of butter into the 1 cup of peanut butter.
- 2Add the sugars and mix well.
- 3Scoop the mixture out in teaspoon size and roll into balls.
- 4place ball on one pretzel; then place another pretzel on top and push down to flatten the ball some. (place them on large cookie sheet.)
- 5Freeze those for about 30 minutes or longer; depending on how long you want to freeze them.
- 6Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave. Take out the pretzel bites and dip them in the chocolate about half-way. Place back on the cookie sheet and put back into freezer.
- 7Eat whenever you want! Store in a Freezer zip bag and eat at your leisure OR take them to a family gathering and let 'em munch!!