Peanut Butter Meltaway Fudge
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- white chocolate coating wafers
- 1 lb
- milk chocolate coating wafers
- 18 oz
- creamy peanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Meltaway Fudge
- 1Line a 9 X 13 cake pan with waxed paper and set aside. I have also used plastic wrap to line pan, but it is harder to remove.
- 2Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute and stir.
- 3Continue heating and stirring until chocolate is smooth and creamy. I usually heat for 30 second intervals. Chocolate that is too hot will become hard.
- 4When chocolate is melted, add the jar of peanut butter.
Stir until mixture is smooth.
- 5Pour into wax paper lined cake pan. To remove air pockets, slightly bump in counter or tabletop.
- 6Put pan in a cool place, I sometimes put it in the refrigerator, to set up. Cut into bite size pieces and store in an air tight container.