Peanut Butter Layer Bars
- 2 pkg
- pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough, refrigerated
- 3/4 c
- heath bits o brickle toffee bits
- 1 c
- reeses peanut butter baking chips
- 1 3/4 c
- fisher nut topping
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- (12-oz) hershey semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- 1 pkg
- (11-oz) hershey butterscotch baking chips
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter, creamy
How to Make Peanut Butter Layer Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan (dark pan not recommended) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In large bowl, break up 1 1/2 rolls of cookie dough. (Refrigerate 1/2 roll cookie dough for another use.) Add toffee bits, peanut butter chips, 1/2 cup of the nut topping and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon or knead with hands until well blended. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
- 2Bake for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3In large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on High 2 to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Spread over cooled bars. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/4 cups nut topping; press in lightly. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered..