Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Balls
How to Make Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Balls
- 1Place peanut butter in a large bowl
- 2Then add your chopped green apples
- 3Stir well
- 4Melt your caramel candy pieces in the microwave till it becomes well melted
- 5Set aside Carmel candy pieces till its somewhat cool
- 6While your Caramel is cooling you will need to melt your chocolate chips ( i use the microwave)
- 7Go back to your caramel and pour into the peanut butter and apple mixture
- 8Next you want to add your powder sugar ( do not put powder sugar in before the melted caramel it will melt the sugar)stir all that's in your peanut butter mixture
- 9After you have stirred well you will want to form a small ball like out of your peanut butter you will want to make these the size of a small golf ball to get 30 of them out of the mixture.
- 10Place all the peanut butter mixture balls on a line baking sheet or plate in the refrig for an hour till they set up
- 11Now that your chocolate chips are melted and cooled off you will want to dip each peanutbutter ball mixture down in the chocolate ( i use a toothpick)
- 12Now your done all you need to do is place your peanut butter caramel apple balls on a wax paper and stick in the fridge for a good 3 hours untill the choclate is set up at least. Enjoy!!!