Peanut Butter Bon Bons
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 c
- room temperature butter
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk such as eagle brand
- 2 lb
- powdered sugar
- 1 lb
- chocolate or vanilla candy coated, melted
How to Make Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- 1In large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, next powder sugar until smooth.
- 2Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on baking sheets. Chill until firm.
- 3Dip into melted candy coating, coating completely. May drizzle with white chocolate or top with sprinkles. Place on wax paper, chill until firm.
- 4Notes: The Honey Peanut butters make a nice candy also. On the coatings you can skip the candy coating and roll them in cocoa powder. However, one of my favorite ways to make these are to make the bon bon, then dip it in vanilla candy coating then immediately roll in chocolate cookie crumbs. I usually use oreos. Once you have melted your candy, place your pan on a heating pad set on high. That is one of my biggest tips, buy a heating pad specifically for your kitchen.