Peanut Butter Balls
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2/3 cpeanut butter
2/3 ccrushed graham crackers
1/2 boxconfectioners' sugar
·1/6 block melted paraffin
6 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
- Mix peanut butter, melted butter and vanilla in large bowl.
- Mix in crushed graham crackers (via food processor) and confectioners' sugar with hands until stiff.
- Form into bite sized balls.
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin in top pot of a double boiler (with simmering water in bottom pot).
- Dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate mix with toothpick and place on wax paper to dry. (You may freeze to hasten the process, and then bring to room temperature.)