Peanut Butter Balls
The recipe makes a lot and I'm lucky if I'm able to top all of the balls with that last bit of chocolate before my son takes them to the neighbors!!
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Melt together butter and peanut butter.
- 2Remove from heat and add powdered sugar.
- 3Make into balls. Place the balls on a cookie sheet and set in the refrigerator or freezer to firm them up.
- 4Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- 5Dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate. DO NOT GET ANY WATER INTO THE CHOCOLATE. Use a toothpick to dip the balls into the chocolate. Don't worry about the space not dipped. Put the balls back onto the cookie sheet and spoon some chocolate over the bare spot.