Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 1-14 oz
- can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter chips
- 1 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- salted dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
How to Make Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 1Line a 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper.
- 2Place 9 tablespoons milk in a micro. safe bowl. Add chocolate chip,cocoa, and coffee. Microwave on high 1 minute or until melted stir in 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3Combine the remaining milk,peanut butter chips, peanut butter. Microwave on high 1 minute or until melted stir in 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Spread over chocolate layer and sprinkle with peanuts.
cut into 25 pieces=123 cal. per square