How to Make Peanut Brittle(microwave)
- Combine first four ingredients in an 8 cup glass measure or large bowl. Cook on HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir well after 4 minutes.
- Add butter and vanilla and blend well.
- Cook on HIGH 1 minute. Peanuts will be lightly browned and syrup very hot.
- Add baking soda and stir until light and foamy.
- Pour mixture onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- When cool, break into small pieces and store in air-tight container.
- If roasted, salted peanuts are used, omit salt and add peanuts after first 4 min. of cooking