Pale Tigers Butter
How to Make Pale Tigers Butter
- 1Line a 10 x 15 inch pan with parchment paper, and set aside
- 2Melt white chocolate and peanut butter over low heat,stirring until well blended.
- 3Spread into prepared pan.
- 4Now melt semi-sweet chocolate.(For easier clean up, I used the same pan that I melted the white chocolate in.)
- 5Now pour over the white chocolate/peanut butter mixture,swirl with a knife to make a marble pattern.
- 6Put in fridge to chill for 2 hours,and cut into 2 inch pieces.