Try without sticks too, its a great finger food
If u dont have a double boiler u can always use a glass bowl over boiling water to melt the chocolate
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 8oz pkgcream cheese, room temperature
3 coreo cookies crushed
1 pkgalmond bark chocolate, shaved or colored candy melts
1 boxplastic sticks(optional)
How to Make Oreo Truffles
- In a gallon ziploc bag, crush oreo cookies until small chunks,do not make into fine powder.
- Transfer to a medium size mixing bowl and mix in cream cheese.
- Roll oreo mixture into small balls. Push sticks into balls, or mold ball onto stick. Place on Cookie sheet in refrigerator to chill for about 15 minutes or until a little firm
- Melt shaved chocolate(works better with double boiler) Coat the balls in the chocolate.
- While the chocolate (or candy) is still wet, sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs or sprinkles, chopped nuts, or contrasting chocolate.
- Place truffles on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Store any leftover truffles in a covered container in refrigerator.