The fudge in the photo was made with chocolate-creme Oreos because I grabbed the wrong package at the store, regular Oreos will work just as well.
How to Make Oreo Fudge
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with waxed paper or aluminum foil. Set baking pan aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the vanilla chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the vanilla chips are melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir, removing any lumps that might be left from un-melted chips.
- Stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove fudge from baking pan by lifting waxed paper or foil from both ends. If fudge does not come out, turn pan upside down and tap firmly on bottom of pan with your hand.
- Place fudge on cutting board and cut into 1-inch squares.