OREO COOKIE BARK
Jo Anne Sugimoto
Oh what they won't do with an Oreo!
How to Make OREO COOKIE BARK
- Line a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Coat the waxed paper with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, break half of the cookies into coarse pieces with your fingers or the back of a wooden spoon.
- In a microwave safe glass or ceramic mixing bowl, melt one package of the white chocolate according to the package directions.
- Remove from microwave and quickly fold in broken cookie pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread to cover half the pan.
- Repeat the process once again, with the remaining chocolate and cookies, spreading the mixture into the other half of the pan.
- Refrigerate until it has become solid, about an hour.
- Remove the bark from the pan and carefully peel off waxed paper.
- Place the bark on a large cutting board, use a large chef's knife to cut.
- Place in an airtight container.