Oreo Cookie Balls
Once you dip them in the white chocolate you can customize them with any holiday sprinkles to fit your occasion. Enjoy!
- 1-18oz. pkg
- oreo cookies (regular size, 3 rows of cookies)
- 1-8oz. pkg
- cream cheese-block
- 4 oz
- white chocolate almond bark
How to Make Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1Add oreos to food processor and blend until fine.
- 2Add cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until dough-like.
- 3Chill mixture for 15 minutes then roll into bite-size balls. Chill balls for 15 minutes.
- 4Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions. Dip chilled oreo balls in melted chocolate using fork so chocolate can "drip off". Set covered cookie balls onto waxed paper and let set aprox. 30 minutes. If using sprinkles or decorative sugars do so before chocolate sets. I usually do a dozen at a time sprinkling after each dozen.