★★★★★ 1 vote5
- medium potato, peeled
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- powder sugar
- 18 oz
- jar of creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz
- package of chocolate chips
How to Make Old Fashion Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1Bake potato until mushy, mash with butter until smooth. Add sugar and mix well.
- 2Add peanut butter and mix well. Shape into the form of an egg and place onto a wax paper lined pan.
- 3Let stand overnight, (I put it in the frig), until firm. Melt chocolate chips in a double broiler & coat the eggs.
- 4Set a side until the chocolate hardens. I like to keep these in the refrigerator.