Oh Henry Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 coats, quick cooking
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, melted
6 ozchocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter, chunky
How to Make Oh Henry Bars
- To make Base: Combine oats and sugars in large bowl.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into greased 9X13" pan and bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping.
- Melt together chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring to blend.
- Spread on top of cooked cookie base and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares before serving.
- Yield: 3 dozen