Nutter Butter Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg
- nutter butter peanut butter cookies
- 1 8 oz pkg
- softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
- 1 c
- crushed salted peanuts
How to Make Nutter Butter Cookie Balls
- 1Add Nutter Butters to food processor and blend until fine.
- 2Add cream cheese to cookie crumbs and blend until dough-like.
- 3Chill mixture for 15 minutes in freezer then roll into bite-size balls. Chill balls for 15 minutes.
- 4Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions. Dip chilled nutter butter balls in melted chocolate using fork so chocolate can "drip off". Set covered cookie balls onto waxed paper, sprinkle with crushed salted peanuts and let set aprox. 30 minutes.