Nutter Butter Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 2 pkg
- (6 squares each) white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- mini nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookies, cut crosswise in half
How to Make Nutter Butter Cookie Balls
- 1Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- 2Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Mix chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top each ball with 1 mini cookie half. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 3Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.