Nutter Butter Balls
How to Make Nutter Butter Balls
- 1Crush the cookies in the food processor until crumbly.
- 2Add the cream cheese and whip together.
- 3Using a melon baller, make small balls of mixture and line up on cookie sheet.
- 4Put the candies in the freezer for about 35 minutes.
- 5Melt the chocolate bark and cool slightly.
- 6Dip each ball into chocolate using a tooth pick to take out of the chocolate. Let them harden on wax paper on cookie sheet. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.