★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozpackage of butterscotch chips
12 ozpackage of semisweet choc chips
1 can(s)salted peanuts without skins
How to Make Nut Goodie Peanut Clusters
- In microwave safe large mixing bowl combine chocolate and butter scotch chips.
- Microwave on medium for 90 seconds, and stir, repeat at 30 40 second intervals until all chips are nearly melted.
- Stir in peanuts until well combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on to foil lined cookie sheets. Set in cool place (refrigerator or front porch in winter!)
- When hard remove from foil and place in airtight container. Store in cool place. Makes a great addition to your Christmas cookie/treat platter.